4" Color-Coded Engineer Solid Scale
Production Time: 20 Working Days
|100|| $7.50 each|
|250|| $6.95 each|
|500|| $6.50 each|
|1000|| $6.25 each|
- HIGH-QUALITY ALUMINUM DRAFTING SCALE - length of color-coded engineering drafting scale is 4 Inches
- PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER SCALE - scale has a different color coded groove on each side (red, green, blue) easily identifying most frequently used calibrations which is a must-have tool by drafting professionals and engineering students
- COLOR CODED ENGINEERING DRAFTING SCALE - Calibrations of Engineer Scale are 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60 parts per inch.
- DRAFTING SCALE - high-quality extruded aluminum scale is imprinted using photo anodizing process that makes for a uniform finish and color, through this process calibrations become a permanent part of the aluminum and will not wear off over time
- ALUMICOLOR IS QUALITY - made with the highest quality extruded aluminum all scales have smooth edges and are calibrated to exact specifications, scales feature a solid core and will stand the test of time
Aluminum 4" color coded engineer solid triangular scale is made from high quality extruded aluminum with ultra smooth edges. A different color coded groove on each side that easily identifies your calibration. Calibrations are 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60 parts per inch.
engineer scale, engineering, engineer ruler, engineer scales, drafting product, engineer
TO DOWNLOAD AN ARTWORK TEMPLATE, CLICK THE "SALES TOOLS" BUTTON
Please send all orders and vector art to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Normal Production Time
20 Working Days
Country of Manufacture
PRICE INCLUDES: one color imprint on one side
IMPRINT METHOD: Photo Anodizing
Set Up Charge: $50 (V) for one color, one location
Additional Color/Location Set Up Charge: $30 (V) per color
Additional Color/Location Running Charges: $0.75 (V) per piece
IMPRINT AREA: 1/4" x 3.5"
EMAIL ORDERS & VECTOR ARTWORK TO: email@example.com