12" Combination Architect/Engineer Triangular Solid Scale
Production Time: 20 Working Days
|100|| $13.95 each|
|250|| $12.95 each|
|500|| $12.50 each|
|1000|| $11.95 each|
- HIGH-QUALITY ALUMINUM DRAFTING SCALE - length of combination engineering and architecture drafting scale is 12 Inches
- PROFESSIONAL COMBINATION SCALE - scale has an executive look and feel and has been widely used and accepted as a must-have tool by drafting professionals and students
- SOLID-CORE COMBINATION DRAFTING SCALE - Calibrations of Combination Scale are A-16 & (1/8, 1/4), E-10 & 50, M - 1: 100 & 1: 500.
- DRAFTING SCALE - high-quality extruded aluminum scale is imprinted using photo anodizing process that makes for a uniform finish and color, through this process calibrations become a permanent part of the aluminum and will not wear off over time
- ALUMICOLOR IS QUALITY - made with the highest quality extruded aluminum all scales have smooth edges and are calibrated to exact specifications, scales feature a solid core and will stand the test of time
Combination architect / engineer triangular solid scale. Aluminum 12" combination standard solid triangular scale is made from high quality extruded aluminum with ultra smooth edges and photo anodized calibrations making them a permanent part of the aluminum that will never wear or rub off. Calibrations are A-16 & (1/8, 1/4), E-10 & 50, M - 1:100 & 1:500.
combination architect engineer scale, engineering, combo architect engineer ruler, engineer scales, drafting product, architect, engineer
TO DOWNLOAD AN ARTWORK TEMPLATE, CLICK THE "SALES TOOLS" BUTTON
Normal Production Time
20 Working Days
Country of Manufacture
PRICE INCLUDES: one color imprint on one side
IMPRINT METHOD: Photo Anodizing
Set Up Charge: $50 (V) for one color, one location
Additional Color/Location Set Up Charge: $30 (V) per color
Additional Color/Location Running Charges: $0.75 (V) per piece
IMPRINT AREA: 1/4" x 11"
EMAIL ORDERS & VECTOR ARTWORK TO: email@example.com